The fete is a massive community effort and is a time for us all to get together and work with common purpose. If you would like to make a contribution, please keep an eye on the school newsletter and check out the general callouts for assistance on this page. If you believe you can help, please click the button below and fill in the quick form and your details will be forwarded to the relevant coordinator who will be in touch. Thanks so much!
We would welcome local business donations and/or sponsorship of our fete. It's a great way to build exposure in the local community as well as contributing to the funds raised for our school.
In particular this year, we are looking for alcohol, butcher goods, eggs, fruit and vegies, sound and stage equipment etc.
Also, donations of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards please - drop-off box at the office.
The Fete Committee is looking for a Food and Beverages Coordinator – experience and contacts within the industry would be very welcome!
HELP PRIOR TO THE FETE
- Lemonade makers – making the syrup and freezing
- Sorting book donations – in the morning (times and days to be confirmed with stall holders)
- Sorting clothing donations – in the morning (times and days to be confirmed with stall holders)
- Sorting toy donations – in the morning (times and days to be confirmed with stall holders)
- Silent Auction/Restaurant Raffle – approaching businesses for donations
- Cakes and Preserves – making of and donation of ingredients
- Plants – growing cuttings or vegetable seedlings
HELP ON THE DAY
- Face painters – 9-12 people required on fete day
- Security for Clothes and Toy stalls – 3 people, 9-11am
- Baristas – for the coffee stalls